Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New member to our family.....

I would like to introduce a new member to our family, Lovie. She is an adorable little blue dane that I am purchasing off my one of my best friends Lisa. For now Lovie is her nickname, but Jason and I are working on a perfect name for her. Lovie will always stay with her though, it truly fits her, she even wears a heart on her chest. Jason and I are soooo excited to get her. At the first of the year we will be welcoming her to our home. Last night I told Griffin and Kane all about it. They may not have understood, but they sure seemed excited....lol...and to little Lovie "We love you and can't wait till you can fill our house with all your love. Kisses to from your new Mommy and Daddy and Big brothers Griffin & Kane."

No comments: