Thursday, February 02, 2006

Poor Trinity


Yesterday when I went home from work for lunch I noticed a big bump on Trinity's side. I got real upset and immediatly called the vets. They couldn't get me in till 5:30, but they informed me that they didn't think that it was any emergency. When I left for work at 6:00 a.m. I know the bump wasn't there, but when I showed up at 10:30 a.m. to check up it was there. So its something that came on very quickly.

So I went back to work and worried all afternoon about what could it possibly be. It was the size of a ping pong ball. Finally 5:00 hit and I was off to the vets. Dr. Kerns did a biopsy on it and determined that it was a spider bite. That was a bit of a sigh of relief, but I am still worried till the bump is gone. So now she is taking benadryl twice a day for 2 weeks. Poor little Trinity!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, poor baby....get well Triny!