Friday, August 11, 2006

It's Been a While...


Hey everyone! Been a while since I have posted an update of any sort, so I thought I would update you all. Jason and I are doing wonderful, not much new in our lives at this point, just trying to get through the summer heat.
The pups are doing great. Griffin has come allergy issues, but we are working through them. Trinity is getting bigger by the day and just maturing so quickly. Kane is just being Kane....lol...laid back as ever. Griffin has two more observations before becoming a certified therapy dog. He has a visit on Aug 14th and the other is the end of September. In the meantime we have been going to the local nursing home in Upper Sandusky (Fairhaven) and having lots of visits. We have had allot of wonderful quality time together and brought smiles to allot of peoples faces.
Jason and I are both looking forward to the fall, so we can enjoy outdoor activites a bit more. We were just talking this morning Oct is our year anniversary, seems like our wedding was only a few weeks ago...lol Jason is the love of my life, I love him dearly.

No comments: