Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thank You!


I was just sitting here thinking how lucky I am and how wonderful life really is. I am the type of person that is always on the go and hurry from one task to the next, and hardly ever just sit back and look around me. If anyone is familiar with country music the song that goes "Rushing Rushing till lifes no fun, All I gotta do is live and die, but I am in a hurry and don't know why" that totally describes my life.
But just at this moment I am sitting back thinking about how I have a wonderful husband, three loving dogs and a secure job. Some people may never have that in there whole life. I went shopping with my Grandma last night and that was the most fun I had in a while. Just spending time with her, talking, and going out to eat. Last night made me realize that life is there to be enjoyed and I need to do that more often. It is like I just woke up and smelled to coffee, so to speak. I love my life, my husband, my family, my friends, and my pups, I wouldn't want my life to be any different. I have such loving caring friends that always lift me up when I am down and that in itself something that I thought I may never have. I just want to thank my family, friends, and husband for making my life to wonderful.

No comments: