Thursday, May 11, 2006

Trinity is Home


Yesterday I picked Trinity up shortly after 12:00 and the poor girl had this big ol e-collar on and didn't know what to think of it. She looked real scared and sad. I got down on my knees and said "baby girl its me" and gave her a kiss on the nose. She then started wiggling her little but in excitement. I took the car to pick her up instead of the expedition so she could get in it without any pain, but then the problem I had was that the darn e-collar was so big, she could hardly fit in the front seat. Everytime she turned around she would bonk me upside the head...lol...so the e-collar came off. I got her home and put her on the leash, while the boys acted like crazy men, because their baby sister was back. As soon as everyone settle down I took the leash off baby Trinity and ever since then Kane has not left her side. The boys know that she is hurting so they are being really good about not being rough with her. Jason and I couldn't bare to leave her in the kennel all night, so I carefully picked up her behind and Jason picked up her front by hold her chest and we ever so gently layed her in bed. Thats were she stayed the rest of the night. The incision is about as long as my hand (exactly as Lisa told me it would be), the vet ended up using staples instead of disolvable stitches, so she has to go back in 10 to 14 to get them removed. You can tell she is in pain because she isn't herself, but hopefully in a few days that will change. I am just so happy our baby girl is back and in our arms.

No comments: