Friday, July 29, 2005

About Us



My name is Heidi and my fiance's name is Jason. We are to get married in October 2005, visit our wedding webpage. I created this site to share my happiness of my Great Danes to everyone. They are such wonderful dogs. We own a Blue Male Dane with the registered name of "Griffin Nigel Blue" and a Fawn Male Dane with the registered name of "Kane Starlight Sabin". Our dogs to us our just like our kids. We are going to be a newly wed couple, so we call our Danes our boys since we have no kids, they are our kids. :-)

I have learned a lot about Danes and they are defiantly a breed of there own. You can never learn enough about them. I have learned that they have a lot of special treatment as far as what they are feed, when is to soon to exercise them heavily, and many other things.

One place I have gained a lot of knowledge from is from a yahoo group that I am a part of called "Downey Danes". The people are so friendly and helpful its just great to be so fortunate to find this group. It almost feels as though we are all family.

About Jason and I, we are both born and raised in Ohio and met each other at my family business. We have known each other since 1996 and have been dating since 2002. Jason was born in 1977 and I was born in 1983. We just got a house built in winter of 2004/2005 and now live out in the country.

The picture to the right is our house before it was complete in winter 2004/2005.

No comments: