Thursday, July 28, 2005

Downey Danes Group

I am a part of a group on yahoo and its call "Downey Danes", it is a wonderful group and I have met alot of great people and I have gained alot of knowledge. A few wonderful people that I would love to mention are Alex & John they own 3 Great Danes, Libby, Buffy, and Andy and her website is http://ourdanes.blogspot.com/ if you would like to learn more about her and her fur family. Another wonderful person is Lisa, she is the moderator of the group and owns 3 Great Danes also, Marty, Raven, and Nina, you can check out her website at http://www.freewebs.com/downeydanes/. Hopefully some day I can meet the both of them in person.

It's to bad that we all live so far apart. As much as I talk to these wonderful people it seems as though I've known them for a long time, but yet have never met in person. I have only been a Dane owner since December 2004, I didn't have enough knowledge when I purchased this wonderful breed. So I got on the interenet and became a part of this group and they welcomed me with open arms and have helped me every step of the way.

Thanks Downey Danes!!

No comments: