Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Christmas is around the corner...




Thanksgiving has passed and Christmas is around the corner. I am the type of person that gets very excited about Christmas. When I see all the decorations and smiles from kids and hear Christmas music it just brings a smile to my face. The weekend after Thanksgiving Jason and I got the itch to get the tree up, lights strung, and decorations up. My Grandma surprised us with a beautiful ornament for the tree that really touched our hearts, it was the first ornament that went on the tree, top center.

We are so excited, our first Christmas as a married couple in our new house with our two beautiful boys. :-) Can't get much better than that.

So we got the tree up but we kept noticing that bulbs would come up missing off the tree. Well last night we found the culprit.


It is cheeto, our ornery kitty. He plays with the bulbs till they fall off the tree, then he gathered them in one corner in the great room. What a goofy kitty. And if I didn't know better I bet Kane and Griffin might of had a part in it...lol... coharts in crime...hehe





No comments: