Monday, November 21, 2005

The Dog Fence






After much deciding, we decided to go with the RedBrand Dog fencing, and we got it up this weekend. Now the boys can run and play as they please. It sure beats using their tieouts. Our 50ft. tieout kept coming unknotted from Kanes collar, and he got loose a few times. I am very thankful that he stuck around, but after that, we decided it was time to get a fence up and quick.

So my brother and I worked on the dog fence all weekend, while Jason and his Dad worked on the horse fence. The good news is that we got the dog fence all done, but the horse fence still has alot of work yet to do, before we can get the horses out there.

Today when I went home for lunch, I let the boys outside to play, they had so much fun, I had a hard time trying to get them back it. Its so wonderful to be able to let them run and play as they please.

No comments: