Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Visit to the Vet!!!



Yesterday we woke up and noticed that Griffin's eye was very irretated. So we made an appointment with the vets for yesterday afternoon. Griffin got a total eye examination. We came to the conclusion that it was just allergies and also has and ear infection. So now he is on eye and ear drops. Poor guy...

We also weighed Griffin and Kane while we were there. Griffin at 11 months weighs 110 lbs and Kane at 8 months weighs 125 lbs. We were also informed that Kane needs a little more exercise.
So all in all we had a pretty good check-up at the vets. What a relief!!!

2 comments:

Brianna Miller said...

Griffin,
I'm sorry to hear that you had to go to the vet again. Hopefully you got a few treats while you were there though! I have allergies too! I guess we are just way too sensitive. Sometimes I wish I could be more like Libby; she is a lot tougher than I am. I hope you feel better soon so we can start planning our birthday party! By the way, I am sorry for being mean to you when you came over. I was having a bad day; sometimes I get jealous when other people play in my yard and with my toys. I can't wait to come over and play with you when your fence gets put up! I promise I won't be so mean!
Bark at you later,
Titan

Brianna Miller said...

Kane,
I hope you had fun today going to the vet with Griffin. I know he doesn't like going anywhere without you. Wow! You're getting huge! I can't believe you already weigh more than your brother! Where do they get off telling you that you need more exercise? Don't they know that you're 125 pounds of pure muscle? Don't worry...it's just baby fat. I have it too. Sometimes when I sit down, I look like a cow. I bet if we play a bit more, we could lose our baby fat in no time! So come on over anytime you want. Next time you come over though, promise me that you won't slobber all over my head again! I miss you so much. Stay out of trouble!
Love,
Libby